LOVE M
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

حكـــاية إبداع لاتنتهي ..

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

LOVE the good word

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
LOVE M
مؤسس المنتدى
مؤسس المنتدى

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 50
نشاط العضو :
LOVE the good word Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100LOVE the good word Right_bar_bleue

تاريخ التسجيل : 22/12/2007

LOVE the good word Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: LOVE the good word   LOVE the good word Icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 30, 2008 11:13 pm

thes are LOVE Quotes I wish you like them
I v found them in a site
and I like to shar them with my GG frenids

Albert Einstein:
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Albert Einstein:
How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?

Albert Schweitzer:
Thought cannot avoid the ethical or reverence and love for all life. It will abandon the old confined systems of ethics and be forced to recognize the ethics that knows no bounds. But on the other hand, those who believe in love for all creation must realize clearly the difficulties involved in the problem of a boundless ethic and must be resolved not to veil from [humankind] the conflicts which this ethic will involve [us], but allow [us] really to experience them. To think out in every implication the ethic of love for all creation -- this is the difficult task which confronts our age.”

Alfred Adler:
We only regard those unions as real examples of love and real marriages in which a fixed and unalterable decision has been taken. If men or women contemplate an escape, they do not collect all their powers for the task. In none of the serious and important tasks of life do we arrange such a "getaway." We cannot love and be limited.

Alfred Tennyson:
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Allan K. Chalmers:
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Ambrose Bierce:
Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage.

Amy Bloom:
Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.

Amy Tan:
I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.

Anais Nin:
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://love-m.ahlamontada.com
Darcy

Darcy

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 3
نشاط العضو :
LOVE the good word Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100LOVE the good word Right_bar_bleue

تاريخ التسجيل : 30/05/2008

LOVE the good word Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: LOVE the good word   LOVE the good word Icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 01, 2008 5:10 pm

Woow great thanks so much Love. I like it so much . Please keep it up my dear. With all my best wishes.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

LOVE the good word
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» .::.. LOVE is all that i can give to U ..::..

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
LOVE M :: ๑۩۞۩๑ :العــــــــــامه:๑۩۞۩๑ :: 'English Lounge-
انتقل الى: